Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Playing Catch-up

Here are some projects I've been neglecting to post:
---
A cute felted baby bonnet:
Felted Baby Bonnet
Knit in Patons Classic Merino, Winged Pattern
It started out adult size- I made it when I first started knitting (beyond scarves)… and it was not very cute on, so I felted it to make a baby bonnet! I think I'll embroider something decorative on it at some point.
---
XXX Scarves!
One for Chris:
Herringbone Scarf
Knit in Cascade Magnum, Herringbone Pattern here.
I tried to get a good pic of it on him, but no luck yet...
And one for me:
Cross Stitch Scarf II
Cross Stitch Scarf
Knit in Araucania Aysen,
Cross Stitch Pattern from 101 One Skein Wonders
I skipped the garter stitch border for this one… it didn’t look as good in real life as in the book pic… This yarn was in a much similar colorway to the Manos called for, but had more yardage and was much, much softer (there’s silk & alpaca in addition to wool). I wear this thing nearly daily.
---
And I got a modeled pic of Tammi's Ogee wrap:
Tammi's Ogee
Thanks Tammi!
---
That's all for now...

No comments: