Monday, March 31, 2008

Two pretty and one silly.

A couple pretty, icy, lacy knits:

Shetland Triangle (from Wrap Style)
Shetland 5

Shetland 4Shetland 3
Knit in Knit Picks Palette: Mist

---

Bolero with Lace Pattern from Rebecca 31
Bolero 1
Bolero 2
Bolero 3
Knit in Rowan All Seasons Cotton
(from my Rowan membership yarn)
---
And the aformentioned silly:
Good Burger
Good Burger 1
Good Burger 2
A knitted burger! I wanted to make a burger for my friend Todd, but I couldn’t find a knitting pattern, only crochet (at which I am NOT adept)… so I wrote one up myself! I used scraps from my ridiculous stash. The pattern is available in my Etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10665640

3 comments:

Nettie said...

I love everything! Especially the burger, lol. I can crochet but I don't really like the way some of the crochet food looks. This is great though. I especially love the bun.

Virtuous said...

Beautiful shawl!!

And the burger is something else!!! ;o)

Great knits!

Ilix said...

Gorgeous work! That burger made me laugh!