Wednesday, May 9, 2007

From Wednesday, January 17, 2007 :

More projects:

Crystal Palace Iceland (100% Wool): Rose Petal
My Pattern
I had a pattern that used super-bulky yarn, but this yarn was smaller, so I winged it...


Patons SWS (70% Wool/30% Soy): 70013
Pattern from kodymayknits.blogspot.com (altered)
First yarn-overs!

Noro Kureyon (100% Wool)
Pattern from Knitty.com
I know this is bigger than it's supposed to be, but I really wanted to use this oddball yarn I had rolling around the stash... I ended up liking it big, though- I'll make more of these at some point.

Noro Aurora (Wool/Kid Mohair/Silk/Poly): 5A
Pattern from Knitty.com
First gloves! Much easier than I thought.


Knit Picks Wool of the Andes (100% Peruvian Highland Wool): Red
Wrap Style Pattern
First large wearable! It knitted up faster than I thought it would, probably due in part to my obsessive nature...

No comments: