Wednesday, May 9, 2007

From Monday, April 09, 2007 :


Legwarmers for Miss Tammi... (from Christmas):

Lion Wool-Ease (Acrylic/ Wool): Dark Rose Heather
Patons Lacette (Nylon/Acrylic/ Mohair): Maroon Mist
Last Minute Knitted Gifts Pattern

Of course, if these had really been last minute gifts, they most certainly would have ended up as New Year's gift. They took forever, damn it.

Noro Kureyon: 170 & 159
One Skein Wonders Pattern
One skein my ass. It was two.
Or more accurately, 1 and a 1/2 skeins.
Of ten dollar yarn. Bitches.



My first sweater!

Patons Rumor (Acrylic/Alpaca/Poly): Duberry Heather
Knitscene Pattern
I really want to knit more sweaters, but I'm trying to lose weight (and actually having some success for once), and I don't want to knit big ol' sweaters I hopefully won't fit into for long...


A couple more stash-busting projects
(to get rid of some yarn from my yarn mountain) :

Noro Kochoran (Wool/Silk/Angora): 1
Interweave Knits Pattern


Plymouth Royal Bamboo (100% Bamboo): 01
Pattern from knitandtonic.typepad.com

Comments:

I love them all! I especially love the drop stich as a headband. Just lovely! I'm so jealous of your knitting talent. If I had the patience, I'd knit myself silly.
Posted by wolverinatross on Friday, March 09, 2007 at 10:38 AM

No comments: