Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New glasses! And haircut! And pincurls!

I gots me some new glasses.
New glasses! And haircut! And pincurls!
I was inspired by the glasses on ladies like Anja and Piksi... I tried one like a hundred vintage frames, but they just didn't fit my face right. But we wandered into a store that had a great selection of vintage-inspired frames, and there they were! Yaaaaaaaay!
-
Also, haircut. I was putting my longish hair up in braids on top of my head for a couple months straight, so it was time to chop. Also, pincurls. I don't think I did them right- they didn't look any different than curler curls, but I suppose it saves time in the morning!

2 comments:

VeganCraftastic said...

Love the glasses!

Anonymous said...

You look HAWT, girl! I'm all about those glasses.