Friday, October 24, 2008

Top 5.

My Top 5 Pets...
as in, the top 5 that I don't have, but want desperately.
As in, I can't actually talk Chris into bringing these home...
-
(in no particular order)
-
Pygmy Hedgehog
-
Fennec Fox
(That's right. A fox. That you can keep as a pet. I KNOW.)

-
Miniature Pony
(They're dog-sized! Ahhhh!)

-
Bunnies
(one Angora)
(...and one Dwarf)
-
Sheep/Goats
(I put them together because they're pretty close, really...
except personality-wise... sheep pretty much hate people.
Mine will have to get over it. Because I will hug it. Daily.)
-
And I leave you with this:
In case you haven't already died from cute.

(All pictures from Cute Overload)

5 comments:

KPiep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KPiep said...

I'm trying to convince my husband to let me have a bunny too. I raised French and Giant Angoras during high school, and I still miss them!

Rachel said...

Those ponies are adorable!!!!

Alison S. said...

I will join in your crusade. I will be strong and stand with you.

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Magali and I'm from Bahia Blanca (Argentina). I like very much your blog...Sorry for my english..( in july i start new lessons)
Very lovely and funny all the animals!!!!