Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Knit Picks Samplers

So Knit Picks has these sweet little sample packs of their cotton yarns that come with six assorted balls and four or five (one ball) patterns to use them for... perfect for summer knitting.
I got the Renaissance Sampler:
Knit Picks Renaissance Sampler
---
And my first knit from it is the Twig Lace Cap:
Twig Lace Cap
It's knit in Comfy (75% Pima Cotton, 25% Acrylic, in Blackberry),
which is lovely- very soft and lightweight.
---
I really have been slacking on the knitting since learning to sew recently. I promise to get back on the wagon, though... my fingers are lonely for yarn.

3 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

LOVE that hat! I linked over from Craftster by the way!

Chris said...

Why have I never seen these at Knitpicks?? brilliant! thanks a lot (oh yeah, read that with a sarcastic tone! now I have to go shopping!)

Teresa said...

That looks really great! I've been thinking about getting one of those sampler packs too.