Friday, January 8, 2010

I really am sorry.

No, really.  I have a some good excuses, I swear!  2009 was the worst year of my life, but 2010 is a good number for a new beginning, right?  I'm trying to do some evaluation, reorganization, and re-prioritizing of life right now...
Anyway, I'm catching up here now!
Here's some things I made for Xmas:
Mug Cozy
Mug Cozy for Mom
Knit in KP Main Line from a Knitpicks kit

Stocking for Rhiannon
Stocking for Rhiannon
Commission by her grandparents- knit in Lamb's Pride from a Mason-Dixon pattern.  “Rhiannon” BARELY fit. I lined the stocking with polarfleece so the fair isle wouldn’t get messed up with use…


Also, I did start doing that tumblr thing a bit- check it out if you have a chance...
Aftermath: Double rainbows are okay if you're into that kind of thing.

2 comments:

saradippity said...

Wow, I love the mug cozy, but I have a serious envy for the stocking.

Happy Tuesdays said...

hooray for a post! 2010 is going to be a great year--hang in there. Thinking of you and sending love. Love the knits! xoxo