Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fascinating!

So, I made these fascinators... I made this red one for me:
Red Fascinator
And this blue one, which was commissioned by my friend Karolyn after seeing the red one:
Blue Fascinator
These photos were taken by Doug & Kathryn Winter (edited a bit by me). And by the by, not much can make me feel fuglier than seeing myself side by side with Karolyn's lovely model (for Karolyn's costuming portfolio)!
-
So what do y'all think? Should I start making these for Etsy or something?

4 comments:

EmbellishYourself said...

I think they are beautiful and so are you!

Line said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Line said...

I never knew they were called fascinators! I love them, they are really pretty. And you look so good with yours, it suits you

(btw I deleted my first comment because I got annoyed with the spelling mistake)

Chris said...

oh man, I love a good fascinator and yours are beautiful! you should totally make them to sell! and, gimme a break, you are the cutest thing going!