Thursday, April 10, 2008

Treats!

So, I'm doing Weight-Watchers, so this is what I start knitting...

Cupcake
Cupcake
Pattern Here (I made it taller to allow for cake color to peek through.)
I like when they come with the gold paper.
---
Blueberry Muffin
Blueberry Muffin
Same pattern, but with some increasing added to make it puffier.
I knit the berries & leaves on top with embroidery floss.
---
Doughnut
Doughnut
Pattern Here
I used worsted weight for a full sized doughnut…
I think the original would give you a mini doughnut.
Oddly enough, I haven't actually eaten a doughnut in maybe a year...
but now I want one. Real bad.
---
Ummm... I really like sugar.

5 comments:

Nettie said...

This is fantastic! Although not terribly helpful if it makes you want doughnuts. The first one is my favorite. I like fancy cupcake paper too.

Ilix said...

Those look great! Hope that you can keep up to your goals!

The Adventures of NieNie said...

how did you make the pink part surrounding the pink cupcake? or even the white part for that matter on the blueberry cup cake? was it added on later?" or attached to the pattern

nillakitty said...

Hi! Thanks for your interest! The pink was crocheted around the cupcake, and the white on the blueberry one was knitted then sewn on.

crystal said...

is there any way i could get you to e-mail me the exact changes you made to the pattern? the pictures of the cupcakes from the original pattern are not as cute as your finished product. thanks!