Monday, February 25, 2008

Oblique

Here's my "Oblique" from Knitty:

Oblique 2

Oblique 1

Oblique 4

Oblique 3

It's knit in Berroco Ultra Alpaca. I love it & have worn it a lot already! This yarn was pretty perfect for this sweater… soft & fuzzy, but with enough definition for the lace. I used a bit more than called for, though, even though my gauge was right on. I don’t usually knit the same color as the pattern calls for, but this one really wanted to be grey... As for mods, I didn’t do the fold over cuffs, but that's all I changed.

3 comments:

noelle b. said...

What a gorgeous sweater! It really looks great on you, too. I might just have to knit one now! :D

VeganCraftastic said...

Oooh, very cute and it looks awesome on you!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks awesome! And I love gray cardigans!